Oriental Effects is a retail company focused on interior design and green spacing. Our products are artificial plants, planters, frames, and interior design accessories. As our marketing specialist, you will be involved in developing and implementing effective marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns, promotions across various platforms, e-commerce shops (e.g., Jumia, Konga), including social media channels (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn) to increase brand visibility, engage target audiences, and drive customer acquisition.
- Identify and Liaise with prospective retail supply partners to form alliances and external vendors/trade shows for on-site promotional events and campaigns
- Leverage data analytics tools and platforms (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, TikTok Analytics) to track campaign performance, evaluate key metrics, and generate actionable insights for continuous optimization.
- Stay updated with social media/industry trends, emerging platforms, and new features across social media and digital advertising channels, to identify opportunities to generate effective marketing campaigns and reach.
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns using Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other relevant ad platforms, focusing on useful hashtags, ad targeting, budget management, and performance tracking
- Collaborate with our team to develop compelling marketing campaigns, creative contents, and landing page strategies to maximize click-through rates (CTR) and conversion rate
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze campaign results to optimize ad performance, including click-through rates, and conversion rates
- Monitor and report on competitor activities, market trends, and consumer behavior to identify potential areas for improvement and competitive advantages.
- Stay informed about social media privacy regulations, advertising policies, and best practices to ensure compliance and avoid bans.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field.
- Team player with great communication skills and open to criticism
- Proven experience as a Marketing Specialist or similar role, with a thorough understanding of traditional marketing elements and track record of successful marketing campaigns and measurable results.
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter TikTok) and experience with optimizing campaigns to maximize reach, engagement, and conversions.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop engaging ad copy, graphics, and landing page strategies.
- Proficiency in using social media management & creative tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Canva) for content drafting, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
- Trendy individual with awareness on emerging marketing solutions and industry knowledge, to recommend influencer partnerships.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads Manager, including campaign setup, audience targeting, and performance optimization.
- Analytical skills and familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to track and analyze key metrics, interpret data, generate reports, and extract actionable insights.
Work Type: Hybrid
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.