The Marketing Representatives will create and distribute positive branding and talk to clients/customers about the company's products and services. They will also market the company products which include, tiles accessories, kitchen units, and installation of kitchen units, sanitary wear, and will bring on clients for construction projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationship
- Forecasts and analyses sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarising information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Market company products and services and convince clients about the company's products/services
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Report directly to the company manager.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.