We are looking to hire a passionate marketing officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. You must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and a great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in using various social media channels to reach prospective clients. The goal is to ensure that the marketing efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print, etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- should be able to create comprehensive marketing strategies that align with the company's goals.
- online advertising
- creating and maintaining client relationships
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee the distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND, HND, BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, psychology, international relations or management science will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 100,000 inclusive of commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.