SILVER CREST SCHOOL
Marketing & Communications
Silver Crest School is a Nursery and Primary school located at Igbo-Efon, Lekki, Lagos. We are seeking the expertise of a Marketing Officer to be part of our dynamic learning community. If you are proactive, committed, and diligent, this might be your next long-term role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Raising the visibility of the school by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to attract new students across the school and publicize the academic strengths, school facilities, and services and promote the profile of the school as a whole to external audiences.
- Develop and manage relationships with feeder schools to support enrolment growth.
- Organize school open houses and school tours and parent welcoming meetings.
- Provide enrollment reports and information to the administration on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the school website including content and customer experience and the school’s social media channels
- Any other duties, as required regularly or occasionally, to ensure the smooth running of marketing, admissions, and the school.
- At least 2 years experience in the field of sales and marketing. (Desirable Work Experience in the field of Strategic Planning/ Consumer Marketing / Digital Marketing / PR)
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study such as Marketing or Communications, or the equivalent work-related experience.
- Self-confident in oral, written, strategic, and analytical abilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, and online marketing modalities (Search engine optimization, social media marketing via Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Ability to work independently, creative, imaginative, and excellent work ethic.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours with possible evening and weekend meetings/activities.
- Ability to analyze and clearly present statistical material.
- Excellent organizational, communication, customer service, and presentation skills.
- Hardworking, with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
Application Closing Date: 3rd March, 2023
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.