At Aridan Home, We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who have vast knowledge in real estate marketing. The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Established contacts in media
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.