Major Description of Job
- Promoting procurement channels, vendors management and retaining vendor channels to push transactions.
- Liaison with clients, especially clients from key mining sites of tantalite, columbite and wolframite, lithium and cobalt(mining sites, artisan mining, mills).
- Collecting and recording market intelligence in a timely manner，assorting and analysing of market records and data.
- Associate bachelor or above, Mining, Milling, Metallurgy, Trading, Business Administration majors are preferred.
- Over 2 years of experience in the mineral industry, mineral purchases or exploitation; having vendor connections of tantalite, columbite, wolframite, lithium, and cobalt is a plus.
- Strong capacity in business communication and negotiation; market intelligence and analysis; skills for communication and coordination with communities and local government officials.
- Integrity, discipline, working hard and accepting challenges
Company Rules and Regulations;
- Basic Training(weekly): The bases of mineral reconnaissance, mining & milling.
- Specific Job Training: sampling, warehousing, tagging.
- Management training(monthly): business management and implementation（KPI）, clients records & retaining, market study & development, negotiation skills, Risk control theory and case sharing.