Fullstar media international
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a flexible and versatile Marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Strategize development and planning of campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic (both offline and online)
- Implement marketing campaigns right from
ideation to final analysis and refinement
- Create engaging and informative content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage
- Build sustainable relationships and partnerships with other key players such as vendors, advertising agencies, and creative artists as per the need
- Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts.
- Generate new business leads.
- Increase brand awareness and market share.
- Develop and manage the marketing department's budget.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Prepare and present quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a marketer.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Be well versed with different types of organic as well as paid marketing channels such as content marketing, PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Outdoor Marketing, Social Media Advertising, email campaigns, lead generation initiatives, website design and landing page enhancement, copywriting, and comprehensive performance analytics of the marketing campaigns.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.