- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns.
- Managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Sales, Marketing, Research: Develop marketing strategies and calendar to increase the exposure of Simply Jollof, business opportunities, and leads; implement advertising campaigns; analyze the competitive advantage and profitability of the restaurant.
- Social Media Management: Build and increase the exposure of Simply Jollof through social media channels and platforms; develop and administer content to engage users, create an interactive relationship with customers and potential customers.
- Events Management: Plan events (both online and offline) to increase engagement with customers; create posters for events; prepare newsletters; assist with the execution of events.
- Partnership Management: Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners, brand partners, as well as brand ambassadors and influencers.
- Reporting: Provide reports and improve the sales of the restaurant based on data and business goals.
- University Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration.
- With at least 2 years of experience as a Manager, skilled in marketing, research, scaling growth, profit and efficiency.
- A proven record of accomplishment is a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Adept in basic computer skills, proficient in social media.
- Demonstrate integrity, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, and work ethics.