You will play a vital role in driving revenue growth and promoting the company's products or services. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies to reach potential customers, generate leads, and convert them into loyal clients. The role requires a blend of sales expertise and creative marketing
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strategically drive sales and ensure customer loyalty
- Promptly attend to customer’s complaints while keeping in mind the company’s commercial interest for a win-win relationship.
- Strong connections and experience working with top retailers, preferably in the solar power commodities space.
- Strong commercial skills to enable and deliver business goals.
- Get occasional feedback from the customer about the company's product.
- Ambitious about building a career in the energy and power industry.
- HND or University graduate.
- Keen interest in marketing educational products
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Team building and leadership skills
- Ability to launch social media and offline campaigns.
- Organizational, planning, and marketing creative skills
- Must be a sociable person
- Ability to create product awareness in schools and organizations.
- Ability to build rapport with schools and organizations
- Goal-oriented and persuasive skills.
- Ability to meet targets.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.