Amazing Inspiration Media
Marketing & Communications
A leading Lagos-based radio station with top-of-the-range facilities has a vacancy for result-oriented personnel to run the day-to-day marketing unit of the station.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard-copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Working Experience in a Media Agency or in a Broadcasting Organization would also be an added advantage.
- Must have performed a similar role in a Radio or TV Station.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience, at least 5 of which should be in a senior management position of a radio broadcasting station or media agency.
- Must have good relationships with Media Agencies that will attract business deals to the station.
- A pleasant personality, a good team player, and excellent communication skills with good knowledge of the radio broadcasting business environment.
- Registered members of APCON will be added.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.