The Grid Restaurant and Winery
Marketing & Communications
The ideal candidate will be responsible for achieving revenue goals by developing and executing sales and marketing plans, in-person sales meetings and networking, marketing the entire restaurant chain, and functioning as a public relations spokesperson to promote the restaurant chain locally.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns to inform customers of our products and service.
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plans.
- Coordinate all marketing activities to generate leads.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Analyzing market trends to adapt strategy and reports on sales.
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings.
- Track the performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Own customer communication through various channels.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, and social media ads.
- Previous working experience in the Hospitality industry and working experience in the restaurant business will be an added advantage.
- Must have graphics designing skills, Corel draw, Adobe photoshop, etc.
- Ability to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, brochures, websites, and other communication materials to reflect the desired theme and tone of communications.
- Plan and execute marketing events both online and offline to increase engagement with customers in coordination with the restaurant..
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.