We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for following the lead of the sports betting product marketing Directors – aiding in abiding and developing the marketing strategies and campaigns that support these products.
- Will work closely with the sports betting and casino product teams to lead the development of a yearlong marketing strategy and plan that drives players to our games and bettors to our sports betting initiatives.
- Will aid in the creation of the vision, lay out the objectives, and lead the execution of marketing plans that support our Casino and betting products
- Will lead day-to-day collaboration in our creative agency in developing the positioning and creative campaigns that launch and support the brand
- Will lead collaboration with external partners to understand best practices for user acquisition and retention of customers.
- Will aid and develop a marketing plans that moves customers within the sports and casino betting ecosystem
- Will lead work with internal groups to gain executive alignment and educate the company about our plans and campaigns
- Will work closely with other teams to align messaging and timing of marketing campaigns in the press (both trade and consumer)
- Will support the team that focuses on Casino and Betting as their primary focus.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in media/sports marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media/sports marketing
- Multiple years experience working in the sports betting industry
- Passion for sports, casino and sports betting in general
- Avid consumer of media
- Interest in the changing landscape of sports media and gambling legislation countrywide
- Experience in social media marketing
- Experience in acquisition marketing
- Has led marketing projects that include but are not limited to:
- Category analysis
- Audience analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Launching of brands
- Comfortable analyzing data in collaboration with research and business development teams
Remuneration: NGN 400,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.