The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Identify target audiences, objectives, and desired outcomes of the marketing campaign
- Research and develop marketing strategy, and evaluate success strategy
- Develop content for marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.