Rinnes Property and Investment Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidates will rent or sell properties of the company. Manage clients and prospects on market conditions and conduct walkthroughs to make sure everything is in order before the close of property deals.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Provide guidance and assist the company in marketing properties for the right price under the best terms.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose locations and payment plans that suit them.
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc).
- Manage property sales and rents
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with other company staff, local agents, and other stakeholders in the real estate industry.
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, other estate agents and contractors.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use social media and promote the products of the Company on social media.
- Strong sales, negotiation, communication skills
- MS Office familiarity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.