Adron Homes And Properties Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a resilient, empathic marketing executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Marketing executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in the business.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in the business to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND.
- Minimum of 1 year working as a Marketer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skill.
- Ability to be more persuasive.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.