We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Cold-calling prospects and answering questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and others through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyze and create a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, referrals, etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- This position is open preferably to a female candidate.
- Minimum academic qualification of a HND/BSc in Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network.
- Teamworking skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Creativity, writing, and design skills.
- Commercial awareness.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.