Travis Chicken Limited
Marketing & Communications
We are seeking an innovative marketing executive to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts. To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing executive will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Customer data entry and analysis.
- Processing all sales and orders from the digital platform.
- Manage social media channels; Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- At least two (2) years of experience as a marketing Executive
- Sale Knowledge and experience in the food industry (Chicken Market) is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation and sales software such as Odoo and Wave.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 90,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.