We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing director to help us promote our offerings and identify what consumers want so we can create more to meet their needs. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of marketing.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 7 years
Objectives of this role
- Collaborate with business team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products
- Oversee and grow the marketing department by identifying revenue opportunities among established clients and by securing new accounts
- Identify short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
- Lead development of marketing strategy by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including test and control group segmentation, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales
- Conduct meetings regularly with to resolve challenges, and brainstorm possible solutions, and provide training to ensure team is consistently performing above standard
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, advertising, or communications
- A Master's degree is an added advantage
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Established roster of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally through ongoing education
- Successful track record in senior marketing role and campaign creation
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.