Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a kick-ass Marketing Coordinator to fuel inbound and outbound marketing initiatives.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Find and research leads that align with our prospecting criteria for potential clients.
- Write, QA, and schedule outbound email campaigns working alongside other business development team members.
- Manage overall email marketing strategy and projects.
- Focus on deliverability and inboxing rates and maintain the highest standards of domain reputation.
- Reduce list churn, optimize automation, and lead A/B testing, among other KPIs.
- Proactively look for new ways to bring in qualified leads.
- Create content for inbound marketing channels including our newsletter, blog, social media, and website, working alongside VPs and other cross-functional team members.
- Copywriting support for sales-enablement initiatives, including but not limited to new business proposals, sales sheets, and case studies.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in copywriting, marketing, and business development
- Highly organized and methodical self-starter
- Proficient with Google Suite and HubSpot
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn processes and marketing tools
- Curious, quick to learn, and receptive to constructive feedback
- Knowledge of domain setup and security a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.