We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The ideal candidate will be responsible for raising the visibility and brand awareness of the school by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plans, responsible for the internal and external communications strategy of the school. Write and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public, media and manage promotional events
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Support the VP Student Affairs with regards to marketing activities
- Market the school through various channels with the objective of achieving annual student intake projections. These channels will include:
- Present to potential parents and students at identified feeder schools
- Presentations and representation at relevant educational and other fairs and exhibitions.
- Identification of target parent clusters and marketing the school accordingly
- Marketing the school nationally and internationally to identified feeder schools – in person and through other means of direct communication.
- Webinars for international prospective parents and students.
- Preparing and delivering content for marketing presentations. In addition to physical presentations, responsible for preparing presentations in other formats such as video for online use and for marketing to remote or distant target schools and parent groups.
- Responsible for building relationships with target feeder schools and Parent Teacher Associations of such schools.
- Generating and maintaining a database of necessary industry contacts for marketing purposes.
- Production of marketing and informational communications such as newsletters for delivery through various platforms including email and social media.
- Ensuring that Key School Information (KSI) such as core values, student population, staff strength, academic performance highlights, curricular offered, facilities and school’s physical size are easily accessible on all the school’s platforms.
- Report to the VP Student Affairs on the issue of media relations, media campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Manage the school’s social media communications, write and edit content for the school’s website and social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and ensure that all information on all platforms is current and relevant.
- Create and produce internal newsletters for the school.
- Write, edit and distribute various types of content - press releases, news articles, marketing material and other types of content to enhance the positive image of the School to the general public.
- Assist in planning and organising media launches for key school events.
- Contribute to development of guidelines, policies and manuals that can guide programs, systems improvement initiatives and overall decision making by higher management in respective areas of expertise.
- Establish strong linkages with relevant Media/News/Communications activities.
- Record events (videos & photos) in school for Communications platforms.
- Document and store all school’s activities on video, pictures and reports.
- Develop project-wide communication strategies and program materials that promote the school’s initiatives and programs.
- Deliver written and verbal communications by designated deadlines.
- Keep the relevant sections of the school Website updated with regards to both examinations and admissions matters.
- To undertake additional responsibilities as directed by the VP Student Affairs or Management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or Marketing.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in similar role.
- Experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Knowledge of marketing process from initiation to close.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Confident and appealing personality/appearance.
- Excellent marketing, persuasive and networking skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good photography and video editing skills
- Attention to details.
- Good understanding of best practices of marketing, main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, digital marketing, content creation & management systems, and social media platforms.
- Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
Location: Epe, Lagos State
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 400,000 monthly gross.
Other benefits include:
- Leave Allowance
- Thirteenth Month Salary
- Lunch (while on the School premises)
- Annual leave
- Group Life Assurance Policy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.