Marketing and Sales Executive
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to recruit vibrant, intelligent and experienced personnel who can be positively provoked to meet company desired goals and target. We Stand out in excellence and desire people who align with our core values to grow together with.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Planning, organizing, and creation of marketing strategy or approach to deliver mid term and long term marketing/sales goals
- Initiate the sales process, making sales presentations to sales prospects.
- Achieve annual revenue target of assigned business segment
- Achieve other targets as per budget including: average premium, no of accounts, number of enrollees (members), average size of deals, and other key Sales efficiency and productivity tracking ratios as communicated
- Optimize each contact with new and existing clients, provide clients with the highest standard of customer service through the sales cycle in order to maintain existing clientele and gain new ones amongst, many other responsibilities.
- Create email marketing letters weekly for customers and prospective clients
- Use Digital Marketing tools to generate leads and drive sales for area of concentration
- Undergo periodic training on products and services to improve wealth of information at disposal
- Go outfield to engage with prospects and client while delivering obtainable deliverables that align with company goals and perspective
- Engage with fellow team marketing and sales executive in either leadership roles or responding roles.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist (Medical equipment marketing experience – an added advantage)
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
- Knowledge of marketing software, and applications - an added advantage
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (an added advantage)
- Strategic planner, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good and attractive communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.