Our client, a goal-oriented team is looking for a results-driven Marketing and Communications Intern. The MarComms Intern will report to the Manager, MarComms. The ideal candidate should be agile, takes responsibility for their work and deliverables, and seeks to deliver meaningful results in everything they do. A track record of successfully working in a fast paced environment and a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Design, present and execute social media plans and campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms and Google Analytics for trending network news, ideas, and feedback
- Support with the planning and hosting of physical and/or virtual events
- Develop content for email campaigns and social media and see to the end-to-end delivery of the content for public consumption
- Contribute to the collection of data for reporting
- Collate engaging content for the Nigeria monthly newsletter
- Maintain and update Nigeria’s WordPress website
- Prepare meeting notes and manage the MarComms drive
- Keep organized, complete, and accurate electronic records of the network database
- Maintain complete, up-to-date employee records and information
- Maintain relationships with preferred vendors & service providers (website & graphics designers, event vendors) and ensure quality & performance
- Build, maintain and continuously improve Nigeria’s online presence and stakeholder engagement through all available channels
- Perform market analysis and research
- Assist with daily desk duties
- Track the department lead’s emails and correspondence (that you are CC'd in).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Mass Communications, with 0 - 1 year of work experience in a similar role in an entrepreneurial company
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with the Nigeria entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem
- Familiarity with managing social media platforms. This includes creating content for social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Web and social media savvy
- Have the following technical skills; WordPress, Design skills (Canva, can edit Photoshop & In-Design templates), Mailchimp, HubSpot, and other CRMs, Strong copywriting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Highly motivated, focused, proactive, creative, flexible, organized, and able to balance multiple priorities
- Connecting personality, interacting with entrepreneurs, executives, and mentors, and providing value for all engaged stakeholders
- Knowledge of the economic and business climate, activities, and trends in Africa
- Strong professionalism with high integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written & spoken English, communication & interpersonal skills
- Goal-oriented with a demonstrable and vettable track record of delivery
- Excellent professional judgment; ability to appropriately prioritize while consistently delivering high-quality, timely results
- Exceptional attention to detail (“zero defect” mindset)
- Self-managed, able to deliver on objectives with minimal guidance or supervision
- Proficient with G-Suite (especially Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Google Drive, and Google Calendar) and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with other productivity tools & software (Slack, Salesforce, Trello, Notion) is a distinct plus
- At least two strong references from previous employers.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 gross per month
- Competitive salary
- A relaxed and dynamic working environment with a highly qualified team
- Access to international professionals in 42 countries
- Access to High-Impact entrepreneurs and corporate executives
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the developing local entrepreneurship ecosystem
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.