A reputable and growing law firm is seeking to employ a highly skilled Marketing & Business development Officer who is result-driven and client-focused, resourceful, innovative, hardworking with a passion for delivering exceptional services.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Play a coordinating role in the firm’s business development activities, and will also head up the firm’s marketing and public relations team
- Help to define and promote the unique profile of the firm in the market, as being both international and independent
- Provide strategic BD advice to law firm leadership, and partners focused on expanding relationships with existing clients, generating new business leads, and developing new projects and initiatives especially with the oil and gas sector.
- Align practices and offices and bring them closer together through defining and coordinating BD activities
- Assist practice partners in the development and implementation of BD plans, and in tracking progress against objectives
- Understand key developments that shape the clients’ industries and the legal profession and share insights internally
- Manage the development of client-specific pitch materials
- Plan and support business development events, including seminars, webinars, and dinners
- Develop marketing and external communications programs
- Manage and coordinate the firm’s website, newsletters, brochures, and other external communication channels
- Oversee and assist with the production of marketing materials, proposals, etc.
- Manage and regularly update the media platforms of the firm
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Academic qualification of BSc degree in a related field
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.