A reputable organization is seeking to employ a highly skilled and motivated Business Development Officer who is resourceful, innovative, hardworking, and who will be responsible for promoting our goals and ambitions. . The ideal candidate should be driven, goal-oriented, and hands-on.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Help to define and promote the unique profile of the firm in the market, as being both international and independent
- Provide strategic BD advice to law firm leadership, and partners focused on expanding relationships with existing clients, generating new business leads, and developing new projects and initiatives, especially with the oil and gas sector.
- Align practices and offices and bring them closer together through defining and coordinating BD activities
- Assist practice partners in the development and implementation of BD plans, and in tracking progress against objectives
- Understand key developments that shape the clients’ industries and the legal profession and share insights internally
- Manage the development of client-specific pitch materials
- Plan and support business development events, including seminars, webinars, and dinners
- Develop marketing and external communications programs
- Manage and coordinate the firm’s website, newsletters, brochures, and other external communication channels
- Oversee and assist with the production of marketing materials, proposals, etc.
- Manage and regularly update the media platforms of the firm
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil, Gas, and industrial sectors.
- Excellent marketing skills
- Strong analytics and commercial skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Great organizational and team player skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Good Negotiation and Networking skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.