At JMUA COUTURE, marketing begins with people, so we’re looking for customer-centric marketing professionals to join our fashion business. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound marketing activities for both private and publicly own businesses, organizations and schools. JMUA COUTURE will rely on this persons' abilities to collaborate with a team of thinkers and doers, managing multiple tasks simultaneously. The marketing professional will be expected to prepare and present ideas and deliverables on a regular basis.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Support marketing director in delivering effective programs that achieve company and client objectives
- Assist with initiatives that drive brand awareness, trial, and distribution, including day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales support
- Support the development of sales and marketing materials, adapting scopes, timelines, and deliverables for maximum benefit
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing strategies
- Meet with clients to secure relationships that would lead to profitable deals.
- Ability to use Office Communication/Presentation Packages
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 per month, provided that the target sales is achieved monthly (minimum of 40 items per month)
- Also commission would be given on contract jobs brought it by a marketer
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.