Damiltec Nig. Enterprises
Marketing & Communications
An online business firm requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill this position, If you have what it takes to work in this role, we're looking forward to your application.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- The marketer is responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization.
- The marketer job is partly physical sales and online sales
- Understand who can perform a particular task in the most effective way.
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map out potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Be able to look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
- Candidates aged between 25 - 30 years
- At least 1 year of experience
- Computer Literate
- Good communication skills.
Location: Candidates residing around Lekki Axis are preferred
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.