Marketing focuses on the fundamental practices that every company has to carry out - identifying customers, researching their needs and preferences, analyzing factors that influence their purchasing decisions and persuading them to buy products and services from you rather than a competitor.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design, and product development team members to plan promotional marketing campaigns
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets
- Assisting with the design, negotiation, and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads, and email blasts
- Producing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client’s voice and mission
- Helping team leads set, allocate, and monitor the budget of each project
- Meeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget, and timelines
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t, and what can be improved
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments, or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.