China Harbour Engineering Company Nig
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a resilient and innovative market developer to contribute to the growth of our company. As a Market developer, you are responsible for developing business strategies to attract new clients while maintaining existing clients. You may also be tasked with overseeing the implementation of these strategies. This might include managing third-party vendors, coordinating with outside agencies, or even directly interacting with customers.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Developing a strong understanding of the scope of Business at China Harbour Engineering Company.
- Creating positive, long-lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Apply industry best practices to design and programming activities.
- Create holistic reporting and dashboards to aggregate data from different sources including Microsoft Dynamics, marketing automation platform, Google Analytics, social properties, to track and improve digital performance and measure against KPIs.
- A knack for moving, transforming, and analyzing data.
- Craft compelling, audience-specific and localized messages and campaigns (videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides) to fuel our marketing engine.
- Managing marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing marketing strategies for the company in line with company objectives.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Ministry and potential client follow up.
- Bills, and document preparation regarding project
- Improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Minimum academic qualification of BSc/BA in Marketing, Engineering, Computer science, Public Relations, Business Development or related field
- 4 or more of experience in a similar role
- Proven experience as a Marketing Developer or similar role.
- Ability to independently collect relevant market information, and have a deep understanding of various government departments in Lagos.
- Having existing resources in pursuing new projects in Lagos will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good financial and numeracy management skills.
- The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Computer literate.
- A creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Although you may work the traditional 37- 40-hour work week from Monday to Friday, there will be instances where you may work late or at weekends; this is especially the case if there are project deadlines.
- You will usually work in an office environment but may also be required to Travel as the case arises.
Location: Lagos State.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos or willing to relocate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.