Leap T&C Multi Services
Marketing & Communications
Relationship management of new and existing clients, overseeing the operations, growing the revenue of the company, sourcing and mobilising investments (funds) for the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Relationship management of new and existing clients
- Sourcing and mobilizing investments (funds) for the company
- Monitor and ensure prompt repayment of loans as at when due
- Ensure the assigned unit budget is met and surpassed
- Oversee the operations of the two branches
- Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that serve the clients
- Build relationships by calling existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyse growth opportunities
- Grow the revenue of the company by constantly providing services to the right clientele and maintaining best practices
- Ensure all customer loans are reviewed, and assessed within the designated time frame
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring that all marketing materials are in line with our brand identity
- Undertake market research, and understand the trends and customers' preferences.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in Management
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in management
- Additional certifications are an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of operations functions
- Knowledge of operations systems and databases.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and operations practices.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.