The Manager, Marketing and Partnerships Development is responsible for developing the marketing and partnership plans of the business. This includes creating and executing marketing campaigns, identifying and qualifying potential partners, and nurturing relationships with partners. He or she will work closely with the sales team to generate leads and close deals. He or she will also oversee the website and social media channels of the business.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Developing and executing marketing and sales campaigns
- Working with the marketing and sales team to generate leads, acquire new clients, and grow the business
- Identifying, qualifying, onboarding, and nurturing partnerships with other businesses and organizations;
- Tracking and measuring the results of marketing and partnership activities;
- Leveraging website and social media channels to boost the online presence of the business
- Tracking the results of marketing campaigns and collaboration with partners.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Revenue generated from marketing and sales campaigns.
- Synergy created through onboarding of partners.
- Online presence and audience size of the business.
- HND/BSc in marketing, sales, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in marketing, sales, partnerships development, or a related field.
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing principles and practices.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- First-rate computing skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and marketing software.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.