We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. A Loan Officer is a professional who processes loan applications and evaluates them for eligibility and suitability to ensure that nothing stands between business or personal goals. A Loan Officer works for banks, credit unions, independent lenders, and mortgage companies to help applicants apply for loans. They ensure the eligibility to proceed with loans and evaluate how creditworthy or not a person might be based on their history and current finances before recommending them for approval.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: No Experience
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients about policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants' questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.