Lead DevOps Engineer
Software & Data
We are in search of a DevOps Engineer focused automation, deploying CI/CD tools and source control on AzureDevOp.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating software deployment strategies that are essential for the successful deployment of any kind of software in the work environment.
- Collaboratively creating and updating the DevOps toolchain for continued relevance.
- Shared responsibility in the practice of continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous deployment and observability of deployed software solutions and the underlying infrastructures.
- Ownership of the practice of continuous delivery, configuration management, infrastructure as code and reliability engineering practice.
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as developers, software testers, DBAs, security specialists, product/project managers, etc on key initiatives.
- Enable developers’ efficiency and effectiveness through developer platforms, automation, etc.
- Coaching and mentoring other DevOps engineers.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Professional certifications are a plus
- Have basic system administration and Linux skills. He/She should have practical knowledge of different build tools and CI/CD Platforms (Azure DevOps is a Plus)
- Have experience with at least one of GCP, AWS & Microsoft Azure (preferably Azure & AWS)
- Have experience with system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Have experience with the DevOps practices such as CI/CD, continuous testing, observability, post-mortem, chaos engineering.
- Have experience with software development processes, tools and languages such as Python, .NET, Mobile Development, relational and NoSQL databases, scripting, and Git.
- Have experience with event-driven and distributed systems and the niche SaaS in the domain such as ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka, etc
- Have experience with technologies such as Ansible, Terraform/Pulumi, Datadog, Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, etc
- Have experience with Kubernetes orchestration and management
- Have experience maintaining and support monitoring and alerting systems
- Have experience supporting and troubleshooting relational databases and distributed platform
- Have working knowledge of monitoring and event management tool Implementations
- Willing to embrace and enrich Kuda culture of empathy, teamwork and passion
- Have a strong desire for learning and growth.
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Are a critical thinker and possess problem-solving skills
- Are a team player
- Have good time-management skills
- Have great interpersonal and communication skills
- Can take the initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
Why join Kuda?
- At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Kuda is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.