Techspecialist Consulting Limited is an IT Services Delivery firm that uses the expertise and deep tech background of the best minds of its people to create a comprehensive IT strategy for a digital transformation of businesses. We serve Government, Private, and Non-governmental organizations. We are desirous of hiring a Lead Business Development who oversees the company's business development and drives our marketing strategy to build the overall financial growth for the company. Such an individual would have the capacity to lead and sustain the maximum performance of a digital organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 10 years
- Reports to the Managing Director
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy aligned with the company's overall vision and objectives.
- Provide visionary leadership to cross-functional teams, ensuring alignment with corporate goals.
- Direct and oversee the sales and marketing teams to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Creating strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Building relationships with existing and new clients, gauging their needs, and developing proposals to address these needs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with current clients.
- Pitching Techspecialist solutions and service offerings to new and existing clients.
- Implement customer-centric strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Crafting compelling proposals and presentations about IT Managed Services in a way that will underpin all marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing online initiatives such as social media advertising and digital brand management to engage the right audiences.
- Attending conferences and events to build relationships with industry partners and staying up to date with new trends
- Creating sales forecasts and actively working towards reaching them
- Identify market opportunities that will enhance the company’s growth strategy for expansion.
- Conducting market and competitive analyses to identify relevant opportunities and how to improve the delivery of IT Managed services to clients.
- Collaborating with other management staff in the implementation and integration of marketing efforts across the company.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the IT industry and business environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management/Administration or any related profession
- MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Professional Certificate in Marketing Management, Project
- Management Professional Certificate or its equivalent from a reputable institution/body an added advantage
- 10 years experience in a similar role
- 8 years of experience in Tech Sales
- Experience working with senior management
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Proposal and content development
- Documentation and reporting
- Exceptional business acumen
- Analytical experience
- Public persona
- Great presentation style
- Excellent communication and negotiation
- Young and vibrant
- Extensive managerial experience.
Remuneration: NGN 500,000 - 600,000 monthly
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.