We are looking for highly skilled individuals with excellent management skills and industry knowledge to drive our mission to empower individuals to embrace their unique sense of style.
The candidate will be responsible to coordinate production, quality control, analysis, and testing and set the direction for research and development.
- Perform or review quality, design, and health checks on instruments to ensure equipment is functioning properly.
- Prepare and process documentation and reports, including writing, reviewing, and collecting data.
- Identify technical and scientific objectives for your department, in line with the organization’s strategic plan and mission, then create and implement plans to achieve those goals.
- Maintain awareness of NAFDAC, and other governmental regulations and how they affect daily decisions in the laboratory.
- Critical and Investigative Thinking.
- Communication Skill.
- Interpersonal Skill.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- The ideal candidate Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
- Minimum of 10years experience in the FMCG.
- He must be proficient in the use of MS office software & Social Media handles.
- Must be working as a Laboratory Manager or in an equivalent position.