A Top3 Fintech company in Nigeria with employee strengths of more than 2000 and with branches in 7 countries, including China, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Mexico is now looking for reconciliation officer to be trained as local management backup team, for the function or department in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, etc...
1. Perform POS/bank reconciliations, investigate and resolve variances and reconciling items.
2. Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with financial legal requirements.
3. Effectively and efficiently manage the resolution of disputed transactions in collaboration with customer support and the affected business partner.
4. Assisting with month-end and year-end tasks.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Finance / Accounting)
2. At least 1 - 2 years relevant experience in demonstrable experience.
3. Time management skills
4. Strong MS Office skills, especially WORD and EXCEL
5. Attention to details
6. Ability to learn fast
7. Communication skills
8. Must be able to work in a high-velocity, high-performance environment