A candidate who is excellent at storytelling, brand building, and brand representation/ management with experience in advertising, marketing, or public relations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Investigate, research, and fact-check information.
- Uncover interesting stories, and narrate real-life events from a Journalistic point of view.
- Book guests, conduct interviews, write scripts, prepare press releases, and handle administrative work.
- Sync the Marketing team to plan and manage strategic content for marketing projects.
- Develop and write content for online communication channels (including short- and long-form content pieces, emails, websites, blog posts, microsites, and ads).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in communications, journalism, English, or a related field required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Storytelling and writing in a technical or media environment is required.
- A background in journalism, content writing, marketing, or a related field.
- Experience writing in a variety of tones, including organizational, technical, and personal.
- Writing and editing experience (and samples) in a marketing capacity for organizations and clients in advertising and PR is preferred.
- Extraordinary creative ability and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several projects at once.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos island.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.