The International Student Recruitment Officer plays a pivotal role in attracting and assisting international students throughout their journey from initial study interest to enrollment, contributing to the global reach and diversity of the institution.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Working Relationships: Digital Marketing Team, Project Coordinator and Sales & Marketing Team
- Market Research: Research international education trends, target markets, and competitors to inform recruitment strategies.
- Lead Generation: Identifying and cultivating potential international students through various channels, including online platforms, events, and partnerships.
- Communication: Engaging with prospective students through email, social media, phone calls, and online chats to provide information about programs, admission requirements, scholarships, and campus life.
- Admission Guidance: Assisting students in the application process, ensuring all necessary documents are submitted, and providing guidance on visa requirements.
- Relationship Building: Establishing and maintaining relationships with international education agencies, schools, and counselors to expand recruitment networks.
- Collaboration: Working closely with academic departments, admissions teams, and marketing to align recruitment strategies with institutional goals.
- Events and Fairs: Representing the institution at international education fairs, conferences, and workshops to promote programs and attract potential students.
- Data Management: Maintaining accurate records of student interactions, applications, and outcomes using CRM systems.
- Reporting: Generating daily and weekly reports on recruitment activities, conversion rates, and market trends to assess the effectiveness of strategies.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity to effectively communicate with diverse student populations.
- Travel: Occasional travel to attend recruitment events, fairs, and visits to partner institutions. • Advisory Support: Offering guidance on pre-arrival preparations, housing options, orientation, and integration services for incoming international students.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in International Relations, Education, Marketing, or a relevant discipline
- 2-3 years in student advisory roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to fast-paced environments
- Ethical awareness and understanding of legal considerations in social media usage.
- Additional languages relevant to the target markets are an asset.
- Having personal experience studying abroad or living in different cultures.
- Meaningful Impact
- Professional Growth
- Collaborative Culture
- Opportunity for Leadership
- Multifaceted Partnerships
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition and Rewards
- Contributing to Transformation.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.