Contribute to the identification of control weaknesses that may be found in payment documents as support to the Head, Internal Control Department. Ensure compliance with company policy, procedure, and process as well as statutory requirements relating to payment, through a pre-payment audit exercise. Ensure complete payment documentation and necessary approvals. Ensure efficient and timely treatment of payment documents.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Establishment of Prepayment & Internal Process in DCP operational locations
- Review of monthly cash call requests.
- Review of Monthly payroll review
- Review of daily waybill/dispatch allowances
- Review of payment vouchers(Advances, Retirements & Claims/Reimbursements)
- Evaluation of internal control weaknesses and suggestion of appropriate control measures to be implemented
- Verification of Monthly Sales Rebate/Bonuses.
- Monthly activity report.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Head, Internal Control
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related disciplines.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable about contemporary industry trends and practices in internal audit & control.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Highly Discretional Disposition
- Confidentiality Mind Set
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent technical and commercial skills
- Education and Work Experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development Opportunities