- Planning and managing budgets
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene, and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Ensure prompt response to customers complaints
- Oversee and coordinate restaurant staff.
- Appraise staff and give relevant feedback for their improvement.
- Manage the daily operations of the restaurant.
- 3 - 5 years experience but open to working with any good candidate that can do the job
- The candidate must possess either an HND or BSc Degree
- Good communication skills.
- Financial management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to motivate other members of staff
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to discipline other members of staff.
Salary: NGN100,000 to 150,000