Champion the development and implementation of the company’s Internal communications, Sponsorship and events and CRS program.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Support the implementation of internal communications best practices that will ensure the delivery of corporate brand and communications strategy.
- Review and recommend sponsorship properties suitable for advancing the group’s financial and non-financial goals
- Champion the group CR&S initiatives
- Use events as a tool for leads generation, to grow brand equity and improve customer experience
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver campaigns and projects
- Contribute to the success of enterprise-wide projects
- Content development and calendar management
- Be the custodian of group CRS programs
- Manage group-wide sustainability programs
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years
of experience and above in a similar
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.