- Review of payment for students applying for the different levels of examination
- Ensure Self-Financing Program Accounts are reconciled and reports are submitted as when due.
- Review and Reconcile Bank Statements with The Ledgers
- Monitor And Review the Remittance of Withholding Taxes of Suppliers.
- Oversee The Approval of Expenses (Memos) And Petty Cash of Staff.
- Objectively review the institute’s business processes and systems
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets and intellectual property
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Conduct investigations.
- Maintain regulatory knowledge.
- Review and update internal policies.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of accounting and auditing.
- Ability to monitor and process all kinds of payments.
- Knowledge of payment processing.
- Excellent skill in processing all kinds of payments.
- Experience in Internal Audit.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent knowledge of an accounting package
- Basic knowledge of processing income and tracking expenses.
- Training on the bank reconciliation.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years’ work experience in Hospitality Industry.