Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
• Review of the business processes and make a recommendation thereon.
• Ensure compliance with internal controls system
• Oversee the stock count processes.
• Conduct regular routine check on all various warehouses
• Ensure tax returns are filed as at when due
• Check and review Bank reconciliation statement prepared by the account department
• Assess the company's risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts.
• Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
• Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve.
• Objectively assess a company's IT and/or business processes.
• Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
• Utilize database software to organize financial account information
• Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
• Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
• Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Proven working experience of 2 years internal Auditor
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Sound independent judgement
BS degree in Accounting or Finance.