- In-depth working knowledge of the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, color, light, texture, pattern, and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals.
- Sourcing products, and materials, determining costs, and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
- At least 2-4 years of experience
- A graduate from a Private or International university,
- Must have a passion for interior, Attention to detail, creativity.