We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: Vocational
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Overseeing our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
- Manage, develop, and oversee social media strategy, content, and calendar (daily/weekly)
- Respond to inbound social media traffic
- Find and engage new potential patients
- Generate monthly statistical reports with social analytics and trends to track growth
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Report on online reviews and feedback
- Increase social media following
- Create Brochures and materials to educate the community of our services
- Maintain our website presence and update our website as needed
- Create content for advertising
- Participate and coordinate social events such as medical fairs
- Introduction to Specialty doctors and setting up lunches.
- A minimum of 5 years of Social Media and Marketing required
- Proven track record of successfully maintaining Social Media sites
- Medical Social Media and Marketing experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing and maintaining a website.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.