- Adopting job descriptions and managing the employment process.
- Orienting new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Assist with every aspect of the employment process (orientation, training of new staff, and managing payroll).
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- BSc/HND with a minimum of 1+ years of experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable with employment legislation
- Previous HR experience is an advantage
- Must possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process.
- Ability to negotiate with diplomacy.
- Display excellent organizational and good time-management skills