- Supervise Alerzo's hiring process in ensuring the recruitment of excellent staff.
- Assist the Head of HR with the recruitment process by identifying staffing needs, creating job descriptions, identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process for new staff.
- Planning and coordinating training, retraining, and counseling programmes for Alerzo staff.
- Assisting the Head of HR in conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Assisting the Head of HR in processing payroll and resolving any payroll errors.
- Produce and submit clear and concise reports on general HR activity.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- BA/BSc in Personnel management, or other relevant fields
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years experience in Human Resources
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with every department.
- Experience in training, educating, and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Competency in computer usage for a variety of tasks and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to negotiate with diplomacy.
- Display excellent organizational and Time-management skills,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must reside in selected states I.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
Remuneration: Attractive with HMO and other statutory benefits.
To apply, applicants should send their CVs with the subject of the mail as the role and State e.g ADMIN MANAGER OYO.