- We are currently looking for young, resourceful and agile Human Resource Manager with passion for Learning & Development.
- To serve as in-house consultant on Learning and Capability Development issues
- Will work closely with the Branch leadership in identifying learning needs, coming up interventions to bridge the gaps, facilitating the processes to close the gaps and evaluating the impact of same on the business.
- Regional Training Manager is responsible for preparation & implementation training programs in line with the strategic objective of the Branch and the organization as a whole.
- Will be responsible for the meeting the recruitment needs of the Branch and the capability development of Branch Resource from time to time.
- Responsible for overall performance and efficient delivery of the expectation of the Branch by both the Sales and the support team.
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Must be willing to travel (depending on the location).
- Candidates must have good presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Must possess good problem solving, analytical and creativity skills
- Must be able to think outside of the box, having the ability explore and innovate.
- Must be passionate about learning, driving performances and adding value in a dynamic environment.
- Must be dynamic, malleable and have good relational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suites & Google Tools.
- Resident of Anambra and Delta have higher advantage.