- Good analytical, management, and decision-making skills which enable the human resources trainer to efficiently assess training needs and recommend the right solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, since an HR trainer is required to communicate with trainees and even the management, and also make presentations and gather reports or feedbacks
- Good interpersonal skills, as an HR trainer is required to work effectively with colleagues, trainees, and management
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and other training and presentation software programs or applications
- An adequate understanding of the principles that are involved in a good training program
- At least, 3-6 years of proven work experience either professionally or through an internship
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any other relevant discipline.