We are looking to hire experienced HMO marketer who will be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients, achieving allocated sales revenue targets, conducting regular market intelligence activities, and contributing to the development of healthcare plans.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Conduct economic or commercial surveys to identify potential markets for plans or services
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote plans and services, working with advertising and promotion managers
- Negotiate contracts with potential clients to get their business
- Minimum academic qualification of a HND/BSc in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Excellent persuasion skills
Location: Lekki Phase 1
Note: We are committed to improving diversity in the workspace and work to ensure that our team is supportive of our employees. We strongly encourage applications from women.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.