- Oversee the implementation of the approved packing plant plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that packing plant processes are implemented in line with agreed-upon procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure clearance commencement of packing and loading of cement.
- Supervise the management of packing plant shift teams to ensure effective and efficient execution of packing plant activities and achievement of daily production targets.
- Ensure that all maintenance packing plant activities are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Support to oversee the activities of all packing plant machine operators to ensure the safety of personnel and appropriate utilization of machines.
- Ensure all issues at the packing plant are resolved immediately to ensure timely dispatch of cement and prevent damage/loss.
- Ensure the packing plant environment is clean and tidy at all times.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years relevant work experience with at least four (7) years at management level.
- In-depth knowledge of cement production process
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry (local and international)
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in packing plant operations
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines and their functions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development